Everclear / Food Grade Ethanol

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

SKU: N/A Category:


If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4% is water.

1 Liter


PLEASE NOTE: Ethanol might require an extra R100 shipping.. please check with us first .. Pieter via WhatsApp 0837737441